About your holiday in Racines
Useful information about rates, terms and more
On this page you can read all you need to know before booking your holiday at Nestl in Racines – from check-in times to terms of payment. We look forward to welcoming you!
Terms of payment
- Rates are per day, based on 2-person occupancy in the Schwalbennest apartments or on 4-person occupancy in the Adlerhorst and Falkennest apartments. Minimum stay is 4 nights. In addition, a tourist tax of €1.35 pppd is levied for all guests aged 14 and over.
- For bookings of less than 4 nights we charge a €10 supplement per day.
- The supplement for each additional guest is €10 per night. Children 0-2 years old stay for free; full rates apply for children aged 3 years and over.
- Rates include the provision of bed linen, towels and bath towels, cleaning products, heating, water and the final cleaning service, as well as Wi-Fi, parking in our garage, and use of our ski depot and all communal areas within the building and in the garden. A high chair and baby bed are available on request.
- To confirm your booking we require a deposit, the amount of which depends on the duration of your stay.
- We accept payment in cash or by bank transfer.
Although the Italian Consumer Code does not provide for a right of withdrawal, we allow for cancellation according to the following terms:
- For cancellations made more than 3 months before arrival, only the deposit is withheld
- For cancellations made between 3 months and 4 weeks before arrival, 50% of the booking price is charged
- For cancellations made within 4 weeks of arrival, 100% of the booking price is charged
Cancellation fees, if any, will be deducted from the deposit
Please refer to art. 45-67 of the Italian Consumer Code (law 206/2005).
Travel cancellation insurance
Sometimes, life gets in the way. This is why we recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance, such as the Europäische Reiseversicherung.
Arrival and departure
The apartments are available from 2.00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. Using the key code, you can check in at any time after 2.00 p.m. You will receive an e-mail with more detailed information a couple of days before arrival.
We offer one free parking space in our garage for each apartment.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all our holiday apartments.
Sport, leisure and relaxation
You can store your winter sports equipment in our ski depot, which is equipped with a ski boot drier. We also have a parking space for mountain bikes.
Our small relaxation area on the ground floor is equipped with an infrared cabin, where you can relax for a small fee. A tea corner with homemade tea specialities is also at your disposal.
On the ground floor there is a laundrette equipped with a coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer. Washing powder is provided free of charge.
Order in the evening, relish in the morning: you can have fresh bread from the bakery delivered to your apartment daily.
Dining and grilling
If you feel like grilling your own meal, there is a barbecue area at your disposal in the garden. You also have the opportunity to enjoy a fine multi-course dinner at the nearby Ratschingserhof, or dine in the many restaurants in Vipiteno.
Subject to request, we will be happy to welcome your four-legged friends. The rate is €30 per pet.
Nestl is a no-smoking establishment. Please refrain from smoking in the holiday apartments.
Guestnet information service
Bus and lift timetables, mountain tours, night life and more: the Guestnet online information portal can tell you everything you need to know, from mountain hut opening times to recommended hikes, and from the events in the area to information about the tourist office’s activity programme.